Crimson Renaissance
March 28, 2024, 05:30:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Photos of Random Things

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: The Photos of Random Things  (Read 2096 times)
angevil
Newcomer

Angel of deadly kiss..or was it the deadly sword??

« on: July 06, 2008, 10:50:41 pm »

OK, for start I will post bigger photos of my framed Ayami`s posters. I used thumbnails so you can click on them if you want to see it bigger. When I get time, I`ll take photos of other, less interesting things.

Soma looks amazing here, as I already wrote in "our favorite Ayami`s pieces" thread and the frame was perfect. When I had seen the frame, I knew that I want it immediately. It is a very thick silver frame with blue ornaments. It blends so well with the colours of the poster and it gives it entire new dimension. I keep this on the wall where my PC is.

The second one is the latest poster from Dracula X Chronicles. I got a dark golden thin frame for this one and it looks very nice in it, giving it a royal feel.

I uploaded two photos of each frame, one before it was hanged on the wall under artificial light and the other one on the wall under natural light = sunlight through the windows. I enjoy these posters around me, in all their glory and surrounded by these nice frames which make them stand out so well.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum