Crimson Renaissance
March 29, 2024, 01:10:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Photos of Random Things

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: The Photos of Random Things  (Read 2103 times)
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« on: July 06, 2008, 03:20:26 pm »

Hi. Post pictures of things here, like your room, your Collections of things, whatever. I'll start with a tour of my room.

__ EDIT__ (marto)
Hey guys, I'm changing this to the random photos topic for your rooms, collections, as CVfan13 mentioned earlier when he made this, and we'll leave the other pictures topic for those comfortable with posting pictures of themselves.
Creeping Shadow if it's okay, can you post your picture in the new topic?

Thanks! ^^ Just thought it'd be a good edit.

My CV Figures and Leon picture:

My LoI Limited Edition Box Set, PoR Preorder, CV Printouts, and other stuff. Notice the statue of the Grim Reaper:

CV and Death Note Posters:

My Desk/TV area:

Games, Dvd's, Books, Cd's and such:

CD's, Games(Bird's Eye View):

CD Collection:

SotN Japanese Limited Edition(!!!)(Noticed my stuffed Bunny's feet  Grin):

More CV Printouts, A custom map of CV1 I put together with the maps from the Chapel, and an anchor  Tongue:

Game consoles:

My PS2+TV:
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

angevil
Newcomer

Angel of deadly kiss..or was it the deadly sword??

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 03:40:42 pm »

I feel like I have been in your room now, lol. So, you printed some of those CV pictures on your second photo?
 They look very good; small but high quality. I could do the same with some Ayami`s art that I like, but have only in digital form. What kind of paper should I use? I think I will go in a photo labs/workshop to get it printed.
Report Spam   Logged
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 03:47:38 pm »

Thank you! You really feel like you've been there? I used Glossy Photo paper and a printer special meant for printing 4x6 inch photos from a camera card. I also have a larder printer like that, with which I printed the two larger Death Note Images.
Report Spam   Logged

angevil
Newcomer

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 04:11:16 pm »

Yeah, you gave us the whole tour of you room, showing all the little things you have. It is nice to have things you love all around, isn`t it? Sometimes I like to take all of my DVDs, CDs or games and look at the boxes, covers and booklets. Smiley

Btw, I threw away my PoR bonus black box and made my own CD case with parts of the bonus. I can post a pic sometime, but it`s nothing special.
Report Spam   Logged
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 04:23:03 pm »

Cool. I'd like to see it sometime. Hopefully everyone else will give us some picture-tours of their own lives.
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 07:56:32 pm »

Cool. I'd like to see it sometime. Hopefully everyone else will give us some picture-tours of their own lives.

The one of mine would be very scary! Tongue
( I have a very chaotic setup of my bedroom... Shocked )
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 08:16:26 pm »

Mercurius, I WANT to see it. I love Chaos.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 08:35:22 pm »

Here it is.

I don't want to take more pictures right now... Tongue.
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 08:42:13 pm »

Ooohh Chaos! It ain't scary, though. Smiley My room can sometimes seem worse...

I envy you guys who own Castlevania stuff and Kojima's images.. I live in piracy country. It isn't practical to buy original stuff, since original stuff are WAY expensive. Sad I think I can still get some Kojima stuff printed though.. That shouldn't be too hard or too pricey. Hmm..
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 08:45:42 pm »

Wow, Mercurius, you need some organization help. Though, right now, I'm not doing too good myself...  Undecided
Warfreak, I really pity you. You have my utmost sympathy. You should come to America someday in the future. Or Japan. I'm sure I'll end up there eventually.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 08:54:59 pm »

Grin I will go to other countries when I graduate (hopefully before, if I have the money and get a visa and all that other junk) and shall buy Castlevania stuff! 8D Well, it's at least cheaper over there, I think. Many things are cheaper in America (even online prices for example), especially technological stuff, and they ship it here, so we pay extra for the shipping and..stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 08:57:44 pm »

I always pay loads of crap for shipping from Japan. That's why it would be more worth it to actually go there.
Report Spam   Logged

angevil
Newcomer

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 10:50:41 pm »

OK, for start I will post bigger photos of my framed Ayami`s posters. I used thumbnails so you can click on them if you want to see it bigger. When I get time, I`ll take photos of other, less interesting things.

Soma looks amazing here, as I already wrote in "our favorite Ayami`s pieces" thread and the frame was perfect. When I had seen the frame, I knew that I want it immediately. It is a very thick silver frame with blue ornaments. It blends so well with the colours of the poster and it gives it entire new dimension. I keep this on the wall where my PC is.

The second one is the latest poster from Dracula X Chronicles. I got a dark golden thin frame for this one and it looks very nice in it, giving it a royal feel.

I uploaded two photos of each frame, one before it was hanged on the wall under artificial light and the other one on the wall under natural light = sunlight through the windows. I enjoy these posters around me, in all their glory and surrounded by these nice frames which make them stand out so well.
Report Spam   Logged
Lotus Petal
Newcomer

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 05:52:04 am »

Wow... That's quite a room! I notice you have the CD called "Zelda: The Music"... I have that one as well ^_^
I'll post up a pic as soon as I can of my room, but my collection is rather disappointing, I'm afraid. As soon as I get back from San Jose, however, I may have some worthy things to show...
Report Spam   Logged

marto
The Ruling Seraph
Administrator
Fan

Kojima Fan Leader

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 08:23:49 am »

Hmm....well, I don't have a picture of my room right now, but here's my Ghost in the Shell collection! ^^

and this, which I don't have a picture of online yet, but I can still show it. Cost me $500 dollars, not even a hundred of them in the whole world. Compare the doll size to the DVD! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

And damn, after accidentally skipping Watsa's post, I thought for a moment that Warfreak had joined us here in Rainbow Valley. But no :'(
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum