Crimson Renaissance
April 18, 2024, 04:22:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Chat Thread

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 71
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chat Thread  (Read 22295 times)
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #330 on: September 10, 2008, 07:33:26 pm »

Yes, often. I wish she'd just quit already.
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #331 on: September 10, 2008, 08:06:15 pm »

Have you told her off(I'm not sure if it would be the best thing to do)?
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #332 on: September 11, 2008, 07:24:38 am »

Wow. >.< I'm pretty sure she has issues as to why she's like that. Maybe she just needs a friend? Have you tried talking to her?
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #333 on: September 11, 2008, 03:21:05 pm »

Watsa, please stop.

Warfreak: No, it's not that she's "unpopular", "problematic" "stupid" "unattractive" "without friends" and "having mental problems", she's actually very good in all of those areas, and yes, I have talked to her, a lot, actually, but that's kind of my point, I feel nothing for her, and as beautiful as she is, I just don't feel anything.
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #334 on: September 11, 2008, 05:37:01 pm »

Oh noo.. I wasn't implying those things. "Issues" =/= "mental problems"=/= "problematic"; "needing a friend" =/= "unpopular" =/= "without friends".  Those things are all different. Having "issues", well everybody has their own issues. You just don't know it. As for friends, well there are certain types of friends that one needs sometimes. It doesn't mean that one is "without friends" but rather in need of just one more. And (while I don't think this is the case with her), I've known many popular people who don't have any real friends, just co-popular ones. They had a lot of fake ones though. >_>

I didn't mean normal talking.. I meant, like, serious talking. o_O Sitting down and actually asking her, seriously, why she can't leave you. Although that may be a bit too much..
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #335 on: September 11, 2008, 07:46:08 pm »

Oh, I see... well, I didn't think you were, exactly... and yeah, I suppose you're right...

That would be a bit much, as I rarely see her in person, I had to avoid her upon seeing her in the hallway a few times, by purposely pushing myself into a jam-packed crowd, and there were a few moments when I feared she may have seen me.

On a side note, she gained weight over the summer... and is less pretty-ful...
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #336 on: September 12, 2008, 08:57:57 pm »

I usually hated Math, but now, I'm actually starting to like it because of the good teachers.
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #337 on: September 12, 2008, 09:06:05 pm »

Yeah, I have a good Algebra teacher too (I'm re-taking the class because I was toootally lost in 8th grade. The "smarticle" people went on to Geometry. I figure I'm in no rush.  Tongue). So, he acts all tough and serious, but he's really easy. He only gives a little bit of homework, never on the weekends, and his tests are pathetically simple, yet some people seem to miss more than 10 questions (I only got one wrong on today's!). He's a very good teacher too, I'm sure I'll understand (and probably like) Algebra this time around!
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #338 on: September 13, 2008, 03:08:40 am »

Indeed, teachers MAKE your academic life. Or break them. X_X

Everybody loves the "cool" teachers, though.  Grin They're usually young...
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #339 on: September 13, 2008, 06:33:19 am »

Yeah, teachers can really be influential on school happenings. For example, my current chemistry teacher is horrible. The one I had last year, though, was really good. And my maths teacher this year, while pretty good, still feels very...dull, for lack of a better word. He teaches us, and does it pretty well, but he tends to talk in a very monotonous, boring voice, whereas my last maths teacher was just good all-around. My computer science teacher also seems very tired most of the time, and the immense bags under his eyes confirm it. Seriously, it's like he uses mascara or something Tongue

One of my favourite teachers, though, is my history teacher. He fits Warfreak's "cool and young" categorisation, and he's also very honest. To the point he tells us straight out that we won't need this knowledge in history. Ever. Unless we become historians. Instead, he tells us we're pretty much just learning how to properly take notes, which he makes us do at home. He's different from the other old farts that usually teach history in that he doesn't tell us what happened in the chapter we were supposed to read at home, expecting us to take notes in class, but he expects us to take notes at home ourselves. And every now and then he takes our notes to make sure we are taking notes, and to make sure we're doing it correctly. He also doesn't bore people to death in class like many of those old farts are.

...oh, and did I mention he's hot?
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #340 on: September 13, 2008, 11:39:59 am »

Yes, you told us he was hot in another thread... *sigh* you really are just a **** little teenager, aren't you?  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

RockSerpent
Newcomer

« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2008, 02:08:41 pm »

I had a sub in Geomotry on Friday and I don't know if she should be a math teacher. At least she was honest. She said she had a D+ in Geomotry. It was wierd because I had to explain things to her! Fun class though  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #342 on: September 13, 2008, 04:56:32 pm »

Sounds interesting enough.... a good way to waste an otherwise boring period.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #343 on: September 13, 2008, 08:52:10 pm »

Yes, you told us he was hot in another thread... *sigh* you really are just a **** little teenager, aren't you?  Roll Eyes

Wait, I already said that here? Strange, I thought that was only at the Chapel's Channel...
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2008, 09:15:20 pm »

You said it there too?  Shocked Gosh, he's really dominating your life!  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 71
  Print  

Jump to: