Crimson Renaissance
March 29, 2024, 03:47:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Chat Thread

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 71
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chat Thread  (Read 22166 times)
Nagumo
Fan

« Reply #915 on: July 03, 2010, 06:35:06 am »

I think people are just strongly divided over Lords of Shadow. Personally I can't wait until the while thing blows over and we finally get a new IGA game.     
Report Spam   Logged
deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #916 on: July 03, 2010, 08:52:23 pm »

marto you haven't been to juts
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #917 on: September 18, 2010, 08:27:37 pm »

It's September, and the last posts were in July. Hmm.

...about the Chapel.. I don't know if the LoS drama blew over already and left a wasteland with few survivors in its wake, or it's still ongoing and people don't want to take part in it. Sad
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #918 on: September 20, 2010, 11:58:45 am »

Oh! This forum's still alive! :O  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #919 on: September 29, 2010, 09:18:37 am »

Oh! This forum's still alive! :O  Smiley

I'd say it's mildly twitching. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #920 on: October 01, 2010, 08:23:33 pm »

D'AAWW!! Hello y'awl!!! I really love you guys and I miss you.... I've just been so lazy with the interwebz...  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #921 on: October 13, 2010, 01:56:16 am »

CVFAAAAAAAN! I was wondering where you where. o_O Funny, I'd say if I was lazy I'd be on the interwebs the entire day.... So what have you been doing recently? Where have you been? o_O
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #922 on: October 13, 2010, 10:33:13 am »

CVfan was busy analyzing the morphology of the number five Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #923 on: October 24, 2010, 09:33:45 am »

Lol, yes, Merc, of course, silly mindreader you. Tongue

I've been busy forgetting about some of my true friends.... ;_; (you guys, fyi)

I guess with my diminishing interest in Castlevania, I've had so little to do on the internet other than checking e-mail and Facebook among other crap.

I'm also a tad creeped out, but also flattered, that according to an ad on this site, Justin Bieber has a crush on me. o.o
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #924 on: November 13, 2010, 10:27:48 am »

Oh lol. I really check this forum about once a month.

What's with the diminishing interest? Surely you're still CVFAN13? O_O;;

Justin Bieber. Of course.

A week ago I did a really rushed Shanoa cosplay. It didn't turn out half bad, but I'm probably going to an event a couple of months from now with better armor at least. LOL. It was my first time cosplaying, and it was a fun experience.
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #925 on: November 15, 2010, 07:35:32 pm »

Oh lol. I really check this forum about once a month.

What's with the diminishing interest? Surely you're still CVFAN13? O_O;;

Justin Bieber. Of course.

A week ago I did a really rushed Shanoa cosplay. It didn't turn out half bad, but I'm probably going to an event a couple of months from now with better armor at least. LOL. It was my first time cosplaying, and it was a fun experience.
I try to check as often as I can think to. But yes, I know it's a shame, but I haven't played Castlevania in awhile... I do have something of a craving for Aria of Sorrow, still my favorite CV... I really SHOULD play it.... just can't seem to find the time or thing to get me going... usually the music does that (SUCH a delectable soundtrack when you really get into it).

OMG, wow, I feel special to KNOW a cosplayer! Cheesy I always forget that it's actually possible... ._. Um, didja take any pictures? I would love to see your costume. ^_^ I'm sure it was fantabulous.

And sadly, it seems Bieber no longer has the Matt Fever. Cry Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #926 on: November 28, 2010, 10:20:55 am »

I'm too embarassed to show any pictures as it was a very rushed costume. Tongue I'll wear an improved version on the next cosplay though! That would be around Jan or Feb so until then me no post pics. XD

I haven't played CV in a very long time either. I'm getting the urge to play Symphony of the Night, but my DXC file got corrupted (out of ALL the save files in my PSP, the DXC one HAD to get corrupted. Maybe because it was most played), so I'll have to unlock it again and I have been too lazy. o_O I actually forgot where the game was hidden, not sure if the 3' stage one had RoB or SotN.

I hope everyone has been well. It's sad that the Chapel seems to have shut down. o.o
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #927 on: November 28, 2010, 10:37:32 am »

Don't be embarrassed! There's no need to be embarrassed! We're your friends... with the capability of posting mortifying photographs everywhere on teh interwebz muahahahaha!!

Stage 3' was SotN, and the Dungeon (Stage 4?) was Rondo. Thanks to my PSP being totally messed up through hacking a few times, I haven't used it in a long time. Poor thing, I'd love to start it up again and FINALLY get Dissidia.

It shut down? That's sad, I wouldn't know, as I haven't posted in awhile. I still kinda miss the good times at that place...
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #928 on: December 01, 2010, 01:54:46 am »

LOL. Nope, me no post pics. XD I'll be cosplaying as Umi from Magic Knight Rayearth (if you're familiar with it?) before my improved Shanoa cosplay though. If THAT turns out well I might post pics...

Oh, okay then. So 3' was SotN XD ...I haven't played Dissidia yet either.

Yes, it's on hiatus. http://www.chapelofresonance.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6015-what-happened/page__pid__213281#entry213281 Alis doesn't seem to be willing to administrate... The Successor posted a HELP WANTED post recently, he's needing new mods and a wiki guardian, I think. Wonder what happened to Nagumo D:
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #929 on: December 02, 2010, 03:49:29 pm »

Lol, alright, I respect your privacy. Tongue And no, I'm not familiar with it, but I hope it turns out great!

Yeah, I ended up reading that too.... it's really sad because that place practically used to be by home. I feel so bad that I've become disconnected with that whole community, and not knowing how everyone is doing, if they're even doing anything, is really kind of disappointing. I always dreamed of growing up and being a moderator there.

Anyway, do you have Facebook or something? We really need to reconnect, somewhere other than this dreary, depressing place... it's like another ghost of what once was.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 71
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum