Crimson Renaissance
March 28, 2024, 04:46:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Chat Thread

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chat Thread  (Read 22114 times)
thernz
Newcomer

« Reply #1020 on: June 11, 2011, 01:20:05 am »

Never late to join the party.
I'm actually just beginning my third year after summer ends. As for Castlevania, I haven't really played much of it at all. The most playing I had with Castlevania is nagging about Lords of Shadow though if I do actually play a game, it's Lament for some bizarre reason. Maybe Leon's coattails just love to call out my name... Most of the time I just play God Hand when it comes to games and even that's rare.
Report Spam   Logged
Nightmare
Newcomer

« Reply #1021 on: June 11, 2011, 01:27:48 am »

Huh, I am only going to college this year (after summer).

I haven't really played Castlevania either (recently). I feel like revisiting Rondo most of all, but I need to buy it off the VC and I have no points. Playing it on an emulator is kind of tiresome. Otherwise I want to start a 100% run of Curse of Darkness and no one can stop me.

A thernody~
Report Spam   Logged
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #1022 on: June 11, 2011, 10:28:01 pm »

What did you say it was going to be? Sorry, I wasn't active at the Chapel during the whole LoS debate.

I still can't play it because I don't have a 3rd-gen console. T_T
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
Nightmare
Newcomer

« Reply #1023 on: June 11, 2011, 11:08:13 pm »

Most of the time I just play God Hand when it comes to games and even that's rare.

And you still haven't even beaten that. You bring dishonour upon our family name, with your unbearable, terrible shame.
Report Spam   Logged
Manfredo-kun
Newcomer

« Reply #1024 on: June 11, 2011, 11:11:08 pm »

I said it was going to be amusingly bad and very poorly designed. its environments look nice, but there is little in the way of consistent distinction between what you can and can't interact with; its like the people who made the environments and the guys who constructed the level design were two different people that never communicated to eachother.

the pacing and plot is amusingly bad
Report Spam   Logged
Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #1025 on: June 12, 2011, 01:07:38 am »

Well, I have had a lot of work since I last chatted with you people. Now this is the third appartment change I had since then, and well, my life hasn't been anything boring from my point of view.

I haven't played CV frequently. Sometimes just trying Castlevania Adventure on the emulator to play a couple of levels... My gaming time has been swallowed by FFVI, but just because I'm just not into leveling, so I can't put myself to finish it Sad

... that, and some Metal Gear Smiley

I didn't expect this many posts in the forum since I wrote mine Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #1026 on: June 22, 2011, 07:34:57 pm »

What's with the apartment changes? o_O Just curious Tongue

I've been dying to play OoE and SotN (my two CV favorites) but I can't find the time!  Cry I just contented myself with listening to the soundtracks.. Which just makes me want to play them more. It's a vicious cycle...
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #1027 on: June 24, 2011, 07:48:48 pm »

Gimph: 'fraid I can't stick around, not that anybody would want me to considering what a whiny **** I was back when I used to post here. If anyone sees CVfan though, could you tell him I'm trying to find him? Thanks. Have a good one, chaps.
Gimph has left the room
Report Spam   Logged

Gaibon
Newcomer

« Reply #1028 on: June 29, 2011, 05:29:07 pm »

CVfan, when you see Gimph can you tell him that we don't think that at all? And that he's missing the party. The one here.

Hey Night, Giz, thernz and Merc (if he's actually been gone)!

...So Successor expressed interest in making a new banner for the Chapel and I volunteered. He wanted something with characters from across the series so I wanted to consult the chapellers for ideas. And you can bet your life that it will have Gaibon!!
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #1029 on: June 30, 2011, 08:10:36 pm »

I guess that mean's the Chapel's on it's way back, right?

Unless he plans to keep the website running but the forum permanently closed. :\
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #1030 on: July 04, 2011, 02:23:32 am »

Gaibon, you're so the tight person to do the banner! Of course Gaibon is a must, and so are Simon, Dracula and Alucard. If you make the great Simon look like the "barbarian" artwork of CV1 I would be pleased greatly.

My appartment change obeyed to the circumstance of having a real mean person for a building owner to deal with Tongue

And, what's wrong with Gimph? Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Maria Renard fanlisting
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
Gaibon
Newcomer

« Reply #1031 on: July 05, 2011, 02:50:38 am »

Well, after a couple of attempts (one actually) trying to fit a bunch of characters into the same size as the existing banner, I realized that this didn't leave much space after I've drawn in Death, Slogra and Gaibon...

But since this forum's banner is waaay bigger I suppose switching to a bigger size limit is perfectly reasonable. By the way, would anyone happen to know what a good size for such a thing might be? As in: how wide is the space on top of the page? Undecided (just hoping one of the forum moderators of this forum might tell me)

Now, I've only heard Mercurius' opinion so I'm content to assume you're all satisfied with his assessment. Tongue
And did you mean specifically Simon's appearance in CV1? I hope I won't have to be entirely unoriginal...

Gaibon, you're so the tight person to do the banner!
Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #1032 on: July 28, 2011, 03:29:43 pm »

A long time since my last visit... Sad

Hello Gaibon! Cheesy

I think CV1's Simon will be wonderful, never gets old (for me at least)
Report Spam   Logged

Maria Renard fanlisting
Nightmare
Newcomer

« Reply #1033 on: August 03, 2011, 07:23:19 pm »

I CAN'T HELP
Report Spam   Logged
Gaibon
Newcomer

« Reply #1034 on: August 06, 2011, 03:06:03 pm »

Completely unrelated to my previous post (though I should really stop being lazy with the banner)...

does this sound familiar to anyone? I could've sworn I heard that melody in some Castlevania game. Undecided
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLKeVQ_zlAc&feature=related

could be just me though...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum