Crimson Renaissance
March 28, 2024, 05:16:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Chat Thread

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 71
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chat Thread  (Read 22138 times)
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2008, 09:58:48 pm »

Cheesecaaaakkkee! Blueberry cheesecake! Strawberry cheesecake! Oreo cheesecake..

Yeah, Marto was the one who suggested it. He's really good at naming things. Smiley Tralala.
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2008, 10:05:06 pm »

I'm bored. I can do something right now but I don't feel like it. I hate it when I want to do something yet I don't feel like it, and vice versa.
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2008, 10:19:32 pm »

Yeah. I understand how you feel.

I'm in a different situation though. I NEED to study, but I don't want to. Sad NOOOO... I can't fail. I must not fail. X_X
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2008, 10:22:53 pm »

That reminds me of middle school. I got through a lot of things by pure luck. I'm such a lazy bastard.
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2008, 11:18:42 pm »

That reminds me of middle school. I got through a lot of things by pure luck. I'm such a lazy bastard.

Watsa
Status good (?)

Att ? ? ?
Def ? ? ?
Str ? ? ?
Con ? ? ?
Luck 10000000000000000000000 +99999999999999999999
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2008, 11:57:01 pm »

LOL. XD Ahh.. But it's next to impossible to go by pure luck here. X_X Which is why I need to study. ...It's 12:57pm already and I still haven't started. *sigh* 6pm is looming closer and closer...
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2008, 12:14:06 am »

The schools here are pretty stupid. I mean it. You can get by with almost anything. They are also very cheap. Its horrible. I hear that middle school I went to is off worse and the time to stay is extended. My cousin is lucky he is going to high school after summer break. Its sad to hear about things like that.
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2008, 12:21:08 am »

Woah.. Where are you from, watsa? Are you still in school, btw?
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2008, 01:21:57 am »

Cuba, but I live in America. I'm not sure about other places but Florida is full of the dumbest people. And yes, I'm still in school.
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2008, 01:28:13 am »

*Sigh* ...2:28 PM. Still no studying. Okay, this is getting worse and worse.

School. I wonder if it really is overrated. I can't seem to form a solid opinion of it.
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2008, 01:49:45 am »

Cuba, but I live in America. I'm not sure about other places but Florida is full of the dumbest people. And yes, I'm still in school.

Oh! That explains some things.

And, as we often say in Honduras: "El mero Watsa!"

EDIT: Warfreak, I recommend you to study, and maybe make an effort to give some "flavor" to your duty. You know, maybe dreaming what kind of beautiful things you can do when you are an expert programmer. Maybe you could make a game?
Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2008, 02:11:42 am »

Lol. Well I'm studying right now, with big breaks in between Smiley ... LOL. Ehem. Well I won't become an expert at programming, as it is not meant to be my field of expertise. >.< Still, I'm looking forward to finishing school (within the next 4 years, hopefully) and getting rich. Well, financially stable. XD And buy all the Castlevania stuff I want. Oh, and I also do want to have programming as my hobby in my free time [when I DO get free time].. And possibly get better at it without all the pressure.
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2008, 04:42:44 pm »

I've never been in a relationship, either.

I'm Lutheran, and actually am. I don't pray a lot or go to many services, but believe in God and all that stuff.

I live in Iceland. It's very young and has amazing geology. It's in the Atlantic ocean, and if we hadn't been under Denmark for some centuries we'd probably be part of America (we JUST missed those awesome release dates! Cry ) and we've got the biggest glacier in Europe (Greenland's in America). I also think I'm the only Anti-Chapel member from this country. Which doesn't really surprise me a whole lot, since there's only 300.000 of us (the capital, Reykjavík, has 100.000. We're HUGE Cheesy)

I'm not behind, am I...?

I like the new name for this section. Poppycock.

Yeah, Marto was the one who suggested it. He's really good at naming things. Smiley Tralala.

Well, I gave him the idea, technically Tongue Remember that list...? (lol, talking about staff-only stuff...THE POWER!)

I'm gonna go to sleep now. G'night Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

marto
The Ruling Seraph
Administrator
Fan

Kojima Fan Leader

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2008, 05:03:34 pm »

How did THIS thread skip over my vision? O_O

Anyway, Answering a multitude of questions:

I'm engaged, I'm a young adult, been out of school for a little while, I'm agnostic with atheistic tendencies (haha), and I lived the most in Syria, capital Damascus, Bulgaria's capital Sofia (11 years, I was born there, and that's my home country), and have now been living in the US for 7 years. I live in Wisconsin, where it smells of cows, there's nothing beautiful, and everyone's a hicky redneck.
Report Spam   Logged

And damn, after accidentally skipping Watsa's post, I thought for a moment that Warfreak had joined us here in Rainbow Valley. But no :'(
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2008, 12:48:21 am »

It's nice to know more about you guys. Smiley ..TS, your capital has 1/3 of your entire population?  Shocked

Hmm. I was playing Lament of Innocence last night at my friend's house. Now I can understand why Marto loves that Golem room so much. It's a beautiful boss fight, with great music. Sadly, I still haven't gotten too far in LoI. I suppose I'm somewhere near half(?) of the game.. The levels I've gone through are the House of Sacred Remains, the Ghostly Theatre, and part of the Garden Forgotten by Time. I especially love that last one, except I was only halfway through the stage and had to go home... *sigh*. The level design IS pretty repetitive, but hey, the music and areas make up for it..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 71
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum