Crimson Renaissance
March 29, 2024, 08:32:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Chat Thread

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 71
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chat Thread  (Read 22181 times)
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2008, 03:13:17 am »

That must be one huge city... What's it like to live in a huge place like that? Grin

...Tralala.

How big exactly is the place you live in? Reykjavík is probably one of the smaller capitals out there Tongue
Not that I think about it.. o_O Yeah, I guess it's pretty small, but it's huge compared to the rest of your country.  Grin Personally, I don't really know how big the population of the capital here is (we live near it, but not in it. It's part of the National Capital Region), but considering the population of the country(80, 85 million? Not sure), I'd say it's pretty big. Not sure if it's less populated or more populated than your city though. Grin I suck at estimation. Anyway, maybe I should have asked, what's it like to live in a huge, wealthy city like that? >D

There are parts in or around the capital here (Manila) that are really wealthy with tall tall office buildings and shopping malls, and posh subdivisions, but there are others that are just polluted. Grin Many types of pollution too, air pollution, noise pollution, crowd pollution (is there such a thing? Tongue ) and traffic.

god I hate baseball....  Sad
Welcome to the club.

Yay! Well, actually it wasn't that bad. The limo ride was a lot of fun... until my MP3 player died... and had to steal my friend's and listen to Sum 41 repeatedly, because they were the only group I'd liked.
Your mp3 ran out of battery charge? o_O ... I don't get why the USA has this thing about baseball. In our country, everyone (mostly your "average" guys) has a thing about basketball. I don't get it either.
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2008, 10:58:43 am »

Anyway, maybe I should have asked, what's it like to live in a huge, wealthy city like that? >D

It's nice. I get awesome meals and even get to go out to the store to buy games for way more than they're worth, most of the time. And food is awesome, too. I also go to a lovely school. True, it's filled with idiots, but they're fun idiots, so it's ok Smiley

Welcome to the club.

Yay! Well, actually it wasn't that bad. The limo ride was a lot of fun... until my MP3 player died... and had to steal my friend's and listen to Sum 41 repeatedly, because they were the only group I'd liked.
Your mp3 ran out of battery charge? o_O ... I don't get why the USA has this thing about baseball. In our country, everyone (mostly your "average" guys) has a thing about basketball. I don't get it either.

I don't get any of it. Never have. Never will. Sports just...I don't get 'em Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2008, 01:09:45 pm »

Welcome to the club.

I don't get any of it. Never have. Never will. Sports just...I don't get 'em Undecided
[/quote]

Yes, my MP3 player runs on a AAA battery(yeah, it was a cheap one, also holds only 512 MB  Embarrassed. I should get an iPod.... someday...).

Yeah, I also don't understand the sports thing. It's ridiculous. For example, at last nights game, some Mets fans poured a bottle of beer over a Phillies fan and they all had to be thrown out of the stadium. Ridiculous...
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2008, 02:19:04 pm »

gfbdgbehtjhe65th
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2008, 05:16:11 pm »

I hear about them too much too. And reality TV, that also sucks.
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2008, 10:40:40 am »

AARRGGHH!!! I'm breaking out in hives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So itchy.. *scratch* For seemingly no reason whatsoever, these itchy spots are appearing all over me, and they're extremely uncomfortable. I don't know where I got them or why they're appearing. Maybe something I ate, but I don't recall eating anything I'm allergic to.. Actually, I supposedly don't HAVE food allergies. So why--? X_X

I hope I don't have chicken pox or anything like that.. It doesn't LOOK like chicken pox.. It just looks as if loads of ants bit me around the same areas. Which of course, I would FEEL if they did. >.< An entire side of my left shin is covered with this stuff. *sigh*

What's up, people?
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2008, 11:51:47 am »

What's up, people?

Hey, Hey, Ningen Sucker! A Ningen Ningen FUCKER!!
Hey, Hey, Ningen Suck-!

WHAT UP PEOPLE?! WHAT UP PEOPLE?! WHAT UP PEOPLE?!
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2008, 11:33:24 am »

I don't like the second opening in Death Note. It's just so plain and boring Sad But seriously, if they were to do their own thing, it'd be amazing. Some of the songs on the OST are really good.
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2008, 04:30:29 pm »

I don't like the second opening in Death Note. It's just so plain and boring Sad But seriously, if they were to do their own thing, it'd be amazing. Some of the songs on the OST are really good.

Yeah, Yoshihisa Hirano and Hideki Taniuchi are really good composers. The second opening and ending are by Maximum the Hormone. Great J-Rock band.
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2008, 05:22:04 am »

Actually, I never heard the 2nd opening/ending of Death Note. Just the first ones.. I wonder if I should watch the anime sometime (despite me having read most of the manga).

..Programming...Bummer. Binary Search Trees. I have precisely 4 1/2 hours to finish doing the machine problem, but laziness is overcoming me.
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2008, 09:02:14 am »

Lol. Double post. Wink Anyway, as I was looking at online references to help me do my programming thingy, I came across this:

And I just randomly LOLed. If only because I saw the name at a totally unexpected time. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2008, 03:14:28 pm »

Lol. Double post. Wink Anyway, as I was looking at online references to help me do my programming thingy, I came across this:

And I just randomly LOLed. If only because I saw the name at a totally unexpected time. Smiley

As y'all know, no matter how Jonathan turned out, John Morris is just as awesome as any other Belmont out there. Therefore, we can only conclude that those pictures are awesome. They are awesome, right? If not, that man should be sued for bringing shame upon the name.
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2008, 09:22:27 pm »

It bothers me how almost everything sounds disturbing or sexual nowadays. When you say "come" or "came", people will think of "cum" or "came"("sexual"). I'll never know how the word "gay" got the same meaning as "homosexual", or when "Dick" became another word for "****", or when "****" was the same as "****". Since when did "hoe" mean "****"?
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2008, 12:12:50 pm »

Since the general public lost the ability to have intelligence, since internet **** became so easy to view, since the media became obsessed with sex jokes, since the human mind became a perverted rathole, since Playboy Magazine was created and knowledge of it was released to the general public, since people became obsessed with their looks, beauty and such, since sex became "pleasurable" and not simply for reproduction, since New York City and other major cesspits were built, and since the human race began it's decline into it's own destruction.
Humans are dirty, self-centered mongrels
-Camilla, 1830
I agree with her...
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2008, 02:14:31 pm »

There is one question that will always be left unanswered, though. Why those of all words to "have new meanings"?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 71
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum