Crimson Renaissance
March 29, 2024, 03:43:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Chat Thread

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 71
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chat Thread  (Read 22165 times)
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2008, 04:27:06 pm »

Because:
Cum just sounds right...?
Gay.... yeah, I'm lost there
Dick... Dick Chaney is a ****?(IDK, alright!)
****: Well, there's something there... just can't put my finger on it....

People just find perverted relations.

EDIT: Hoe... you're actually thinking of Ho, which just sounds like ****. You know, how black people and gang members slang everything and forget to pronounces parts of words. Like thinkin" instead of thinking. That stuff ****.
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2008, 10:35:12 pm »

Well, people invent words and put meanings to them. Each of those probably originated from a group who thought it would be fitting. -_-;; Then it just became widespread, like a virus. It's the same thing with swear words, is it not? How come "****" is a swearword, but when you shout "poop!" or "feces!" it just sounds ridiculous, even though they mean the same thing.. It's a society thing. I'm quite sure sociologists and anthropologists study that stuff in-depth.

Also, Watsa, what made you suddenly mention such things? Did something prompt you to do so? If you don't mind me asking.  Smiley

...The rest of the forum is dead.. Post more, guys? 8D
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2008, 10:51:13 pm »

Also, Watsa, what made you suddenly mention such things? Did something prompt you to do so? If you don't mind me asking.  Smiley
It was on my mind, bothering the living hell out of me. I really hate this IQ drop in the world.
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2008, 10:56:11 pm »

It was on my mind, bothering the living hell out of me. I really hate this IQ drop in the world.
Yes, it is very sad. There's nothing we can do about the idiocy going on all over the place..
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2008, 11:10:52 pm »

I really hate the "gangsters" the most. I feel like I lose IQ every time I hear them talk.
Report Spam   Logged

Creeping Shadow
Fan

« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2008, 12:26:28 pm »

I really hate the "gangsters" the most. I feel like I lose IQ every time I hear them talk.

My high school is full of them, sadly.
Report Spam   Logged
deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2008, 12:40:11 pm »

Every school I've seen is full of them. The ones that are the worst though are the "wangsters" or "wiggers". They are so annoying. Why in the hell do white people try to be "gangster"? They **** me off to no end.
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2008, 04:59:47 pm »

Gangsters make me pity African-American people. I mean, not all of them(well, ok, maybe only a few) are stupid and gang members, though many of them are, but they're making a bad name for their race. Really, all they wanted for a long time was to fit in and be accepted, yet somehow, for some reason, they're making entire fools out of themselves and showing no respect for great people like Martin Luther King. Then, there are the wiggers Watsa mentioned, who are going along with that ****, instead of actually caring about the world. The IQ has dropped greatly, and what few intelligent people are left, are gradually becoming extinct. Well, whatever. I almost hope an apocalypse happens soon, somehow being the result of recent low mentality issues. Then they'll see, THEY'LL ALL SEE! ....they killed themselves...     
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2008, 03:44:08 am »

Yeah, such culture is so prevalent, it really is sad. Over here, we don't have gangsters, or wiggers, but the general mentality of the people can also be considered stupid.. They make fun of each other, show how important money is to them, etc. You wouldn't understand unless you watch one of those Filipino noontime shows. To be fair, it's the lack of education that's the problem around here, and (I think) not general stupidity. I think there may still be hope.

Guys, which country do you think has the least number of stupid people? At least, from what we know of them.. I'm thinking Europe, because Europeans don't seem to have as much crass humor as Americans.. Of course, seem is the operative word here, as well as the fact that crass humor in no way defines stupidity.
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2008, 04:40:03 pm »

Gay.... yeah, I'm lost there

Oh, come on! Gay men always (from a stereotypical point of view...) seem to be so jolly and stuff, gay means happy, you honestly can't make the connection...? Tongue

As for the ongoing talk of gangsters and "wangsters" (lol, reminds me of wankers), well...they're their own sub-culture, a really horrible one (man, one of the worst moments of this summer has got to be when a work-mate of mine exclaimed "turn on some proper ****, man, Snoop Dogg or something"...well, that's a rough translation, anyway. Snoop Dogg...proper music...I'm not making any connection. Not a single.

I'll talk more later, it's too late.
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2008, 05:17:17 pm »

Warfreak: Somewhere in Asia
TS: Oh... yeah, right. Let's go with that...  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2008, 11:46:52 am »

Do you see anything wrong with this?
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2008, 12:08:48 pm »

Do you see anything wrong with this?

My overwhelming presence overwhelming yours. What's so wrong with that?
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2008, 12:18:09 pm »

Everything.
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2008, 03:55:36 pm »