Crimson Renaissance
March 28, 2024, 06:26:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Setting up the Fanclub

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Setting up the Fanclub  (Read 1910 times)
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2008, 04:04:02 pm »

Hi folks, another Kojima fan here. I was wondering were Heeeeeero's avatar is from? I've never seen that painting before!

Neither have I, but I'm certain it's Kojima. And I'm familiar with most of her work... must be more recent than the older, more commonly known ones you can easily see on the web.
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

Maianarisa
Newcomer

Mae, Sode no Shirayuki!

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 05:14:53 pm »

Hi fellow people I know!

*joins* Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Beautiful, isn't it?
True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 06:34:21 pm »

Welcome, Snake, Lotus, VirusX, Angevil, Hero (like your avatar!), Mercurius, Illumina, Mai Smiley (I hope I got all of you there...) It looks like this won't be the "3-or-so members' club" Warfreak was expecting Grin But the king president has yet to arrive...We can only hope to see him arrive soon Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Peklo
Newcomer

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 09:54:44 pm »

Popping by to greet and whatnot.

Just make sure you don't cause trouble, like a certain other offshoot forum.
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 10:00:12 pm »

Hello!
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 10:16:07 pm »

Just make sure you don't cause trouble, like a certain other offshoot forum.

Don't worry, this is a very different forum from that one, with a totally different mindset, as well as different members Smiley

And welcome, Watsa!
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 10:46:45 pm »

Welcome everyone! I'm very happy to see all these members joining up. Oh yes, should we start adding subforums now? I was thinking two categories: Ayami Kojima category and General Category. What subforums do you suggest we have?

To see some Castlevania and non-Castlevania Kojima art, go to Vampire Killer: http://castlevania.armster.org/ So many pretty scans. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
Maianarisa
Newcomer

Mae, Sode no Shirayuki!

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 12:46:01 am »

I'm all for those two categories, warfreak. We need to have an obligated spam/off-topic/nonsense subforum because no forum is without one.

Anyways, inspired by you warfreak, I decided to make a sig as well. Hope you all like it ^^;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/rosamaine/Castlevania/CrimsonRenaissanceSig.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add this, if you would like to use the sig (which I encourage you to!!!!), please save it to your own server. ^^;;
Report Spam   Logged

Beautiful, isn't it?
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 01:05:00 am »

Okay then. Smiley I shall make those now..

Nice sig. You people here should use them in other forums to promote our site! Yay!  Grin

EDIT: There. I made them. You guys can start making threads and discussing stuff now. Wink Also, I think we need more creative names than "General Forum" and "Ayami Kojima category". Suggestions?
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 01:16:29 am »

Nice sig Maianarisa!

Also, speaking about sigs, the one of Sorrow reminds me of one of my favorite musical instruments! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
Maianarisa
Newcomer

Mae, Sode no Shirayuki!

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 01:35:24 am »

Okay then. Smiley I shall make those now..

Nice sig. You people here should use them in other forums to promote our site! Yay!  Grin

EDIT: There. I made them. You guys can start making threads and discussing stuff now. Wink Also, I think we need more creative names than "General Forum" and "Ayami Kojima category". Suggestions?

For the description of the General Forum, you could do something like "For all general discussions, introductions, and feedback."

I was going to suggest a CV subforum, but I figured out, it wouldn't exactly be appropriate since it's not a CV forum per se. We're probably better off doing a CV thread in the General forum.

And thanks for commenting on my sig. ^^

You too Merc!

Report Spam   Logged

Beautiful, isn't it?
Endless
Lurker

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 01:47:09 am »

Hello everyone!

Glad to be here. I simply adore Ayami`s art!
My friend Angevil told me about this club and here I am.

Good luck with your forum!
Report Spam   Logged
True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 08:44:01 am »

I'm all for those two categories, warfreak. We need to have an obligated spam/off-topic/nonsense subforum because no forum is without one.

Anyways, inspired by you warfreak, I decided to make a sig as well. Hope you all like it ^^;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/rosamaine/Castlevania/CrimsonRenaissanceSig.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add this, if you would like to use the sig (which I encourage you to!!!!), please save it to your own server. ^^;;

Wow, that sig is really good! Is there anyone that's using it at the Chapel?...can I use it? Grin

Nice sig Maianarisa!

Also, speaking about sigs, the one of Sorrow reminds me of one of my favorite musical instruments! Grin

Yeah, I really like that piece. It's actually a part of a bigger piece, but it's just really dark with some flowers and such, but no one actually playing the flute. I really like how that works out, gives it a different feel.

And welcome, Endless, I hope you'll enjoy this place Smiley Also, our first non-Chapel member Shocked History has been written!
Report Spam   Logged

angevil
Newcomer

Angel of deadly kiss..or was it the deadly sword??

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 11:54:52 am »

Hello everyone!

Glad to be here. I simply adore Ayami`s art!
My friend Angevil told me about this club and here I am.

Good luck with your forum!

Glad you came so fast  Smiley

I already love this forum, it is turning out very nice! Now we should get Ayami to see this, join and post few times a year! That would be awesome! Who knows how to contact her? Do we have Japanese members already?
Report Spam   Logged
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 12:04:33 pm »

Sadly, I don't think we do. I remember in the Chapel, Raven is the only person who knew Japanese. >_> Does Ayami Kojima even speak English? *sigh* I don't know, but she's probably too busy to bother with a small forum like us. She has many fanclubs already, I bet. Smiley Still, we can adore her work from afar...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum