Crimson Renaissance
March 29, 2024, 04:26:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

If Ayami Kojima were to do the art for something..

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: If Ayami Kojima were to do the art for something..  (Read 1031 times)
marto
The Ruling Seraph
Administrator
Fan

Kojima Fan Leader

« on: August 18, 2008, 01:57:21 am »

I would hire her to work on Vampire Hunter D as the lead designer for the third movie, and would make the animators do things as best they can in her style. It would be a dedicated six-year project, closely organized alongside Hideyuki Kikuchi's supervision.

I would also have her work on an Batman issue, and also for video games, have her work on a game that she has full freedom of creating the characters, world, story, and she gets the musician, and workers of her choice, with me as the sponsor for her game.

Why choose what she should work on, if she can create something all her own? That'd be my dream idea.

OH! One last thing, have her as the lead designer for an animated adaptation of an Anne Rice book. Either "Cry to Heaven" or anyone of the Vampire Chronicles books (interview with the vampire; vampire lestat; queen of the damned; blackwood farm; etc).
Report Spam   Logged

And damn, after accidentally skipping Watsa's post, I thought for a moment that Warfreak had joined us here in Rainbow Valley. But no :'(

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum