Crimson Renaissance
March 28, 2024, 08:00:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Anything that you wish she'd do?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Anything that you wish she'd do?  (Read 1521 times)
marto
The Ruling Seraph
Administrator
Fan

Kojima Fan Leader

« on: August 23, 2008, 01:11:13 am »

Is there anything specific that you wish dear Kojima-Sensei would draw? Something in specific?

I would love to see a drawing, or painting of hers, in which she portrays a gorgeous young lady, that has a crimson dress, detailed with black embroidered chrysanthemums, in a very beautiful victorian environment. Perhaps of her laying on a beautiful little sofa.
Report Spam   Logged

And damn, after accidentally skipping Watsa's post, I thought for a moment that Warfreak had joined us here in Rainbow Valley. But no :'(

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 02:39:06 pm »

I would like to see devilishly awesome dude relaxing in tree in a thick, yet enchanting forest on gorgeous autumn evening, with the sunset in the background. Yes, That could become one of my favorites.
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

The Cruel Angel
Newcomer

Traverses the murky seas of IMVU

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 05:55:54 pm »

I would like to see her do a design for Sophitia or Siegfried from Soul Calibur, and have them drawn in Kojima-sempai's gorgeous style for once.
Report Spam   Logged
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 10:03:46 pm »

Sensei is higher than sempai.  Tongue Kojima-kyoshi works for me.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 10:30:40 pm »

I would LOVE she to draw the character's of Shakespeare's "The Tempest"

EDIT: Also, Siegfried from Soul Calibur would be nice.
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
Gunlord
Lurker

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 07:25:39 pm »

(first post! Please forgive me if I'm butting in...)

This may sound odd, but I'd like to see Ms. Kojima draw...mechs. Giant robots, cyborgs, that kind of thing.

Yoshitaka Amano, known for doing FABULOUS drawings for the Final Fantasy series, also did the artwork for the first Front Mission game, which was an SRPG involving customizable mechs. And his mecha design was really great--the giant robots he made, such as the Zenith, Giza, and Blizzaia, have been in nearly every Front Mission game since the first one and they haven't changed too much either. If he could draw cool mechs, I wonder if Ms. Kojima could do so as well n_n
Report Spam   Logged
marto
The Ruling Seraph
Administrator
Fan

Kojima Fan Leader

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 07:38:21 pm »

This may sound odd, but I'd like to see Ms. Kojima draw...mechs. Giant robots, cyborgs, that kind of thing.

Yoshitaka Amano, known for doing FABULOUS drawings for the Final Fantasy series, also did the artwork for the first Front Mission game, which was an SRPG involving customizable mechs. And his mecha design was really great--the giant robots he made, such as the Zenith, Giza, and Blizzaia, have been in nearly every Front Mission game since the first one and they haven't changed too much either. If he could draw cool mechs, I wonder if Ms. Kojima could do so as well n_n

http://castlevania.armster.org/kojima/03.jpg

she did do this, which was an awesome Rusted Cyborg in my opinion! GAWD that's gorgeous!
Report Spam   Logged

And damn, after accidentally skipping Watsa's post, I thought for a moment that Warfreak had joined us here in Rainbow Valley. But no :'(
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 07:53:13 pm »

Vampire Killer doesn't allow Hotlinking. Can you give us a link to the page, then tell us which image, marto?
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 10:16:10 pm »

Open the link. Then, in the address bar delete the 03.jpg part and then hit enter. When a new page appears, click on the item that says 03.jpg.

Other Way:
open the link http://castlevania.armster.org/kojima/
and then select 03.jpg

EDIT: Welcome Gunlord !!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
Gunlord
Lurker

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 10:42:24 pm »

http://castlevania.armster.org/kojima/03.jpg

she did do this, which was an awesome Rusted Cyborg in my opinion! GAWD that's gorgeous!

Whoah, cool! The way it's so rusted, and the way the roses are spilling out of its innards, gives me a Geigeresque impression, prunyuu~
Report Spam   Logged
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 07:59:13 am »

As im viewing from my phone and cant see the picture gunlords post makes me cringe in the agony of being unable to see it!

EDUT:
Now that I am home and able to see it... that is just soo COOL!!! Rose Cult... that looks like it's part of book or something... am I right?
Report Spam   Logged

Maianarisa
Newcomer

Mae, Sode no Shirayuki!

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 12:27:33 am »

I would LOVE if she would do some art based on operas or perhaps interpretations of classic music. Berlioz's Symphonie Fantastique comes to mind.

I would love if she did something for Phantom of the Opera. >__>;
Report Spam   Logged

Beautiful, isn't it?
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 02:15:22 am »

Phantom of the Opera! <3 You're right, the idea sounds beautiful. [Did that make sense? It did.. To me at least. Grin]
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
jerkofwonder
Lurker

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 01:44:09 pm »

HAI GAIZ
I'd love to see Kojima do all the classic monsters.  Orlok mostly, <3
Report Spam   Logged
Nagumo
Fan

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 02:18:10 pm »

0-0
HAI  JERK.

To be on topic, I would like to see her do some Resident Evil art. Dunno how good it will look if she actually did it  Undecided 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum