Crimson Renaissance
March 28, 2024, 07:55:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Strange/Random Confessions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange/Random Confessions  (Read 2664 times)
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 06:22:20 pm »

The Darkness gives me strange mental pictures too. It's better if I have my cats there with me, depends which one, though. The smaller one, who's a Himalayan, is my best friend, so he always makes everything better, and the other is great too, but ever since I heard a story about a cat who slept on a baby's head while it was asleep and suffocated it to death, I'm a bit nervous because he's really fat, and probably could kill me, but the other one is too small and light weight. I really do love both of them, though. They always make me happy.
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2008, 06:33:50 pm »

Wow, Watsa, you're only 14? Smiley
Hopefully you treat me as if I was 18. I'm mature enough. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2008, 06:36:33 pm »

Yes. Mature enough that I thought of you as a man in his twenties.
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2008, 06:37:44 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2008, 08:28:01 pm »

You honestly expect us to treat you like an adult? *sigh*

Jk

So yeah...a strange or random confession...lulz Ah'm bi. Ok, aside from that...Well, I did sleep with my mother, too, but only until I was about 13. But still quite a lot...I've also gone through periods of being afrade of the dark and not being afraid of the dark, but in recent years the whole thing has just worn off, almost completely. But things such as El Orfanato do trigger some of it to come back...Oh, and I believe in the psychic explanation behind being afrade of the dark: Some people are only psychic to the point that they can slightly feel the spirits in our world, but not see them. But when it becomes dark, our normal vision's strength becomes underwhelmed by our sensing the spirits, but we have no idea what it is, so we become naturally afraid. Things such as scary movies usually cause a stir within a person, causing sensitivity to go up, making us even more afraid of the dark. With that theory, everyone who's afraid of the dark is at least a bit psychic. Call me crazy, but that's what I believe. Wow, two strange confessions in one...

Also, at this point there's mainly, well, two people who I know and have a crush on: One bi girl and one gay guy. The bi girl is a bit old, 18 (two years=too much Sad ) and I think she's in a relationship, so that's not exactly an option. The guy, however, is single and only three years older than me (the guy is pretty much supposed to be older than the girl, but when there isn't any girl it isn't as strict), so I could go for him. Yet, I don't know...confessing love isn't exactly something I'm used to do...soooo...Anyone got any advice? Other than the usual "Just go for it Cheesy"?

Wow, Watsa, you're only 14? Smiley YOU GUYS ARE SO YOUNG!  Cry [no, I'm not old, but still. >_> ]

Dun worry, I'm 16, you're not alone Cheesy And don't forget Marto, I bet he's, like, 20+...
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2008, 01:44:14 am »

I have to confess that I am quite older than all of you! You already know my age, don't you?
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2008, 09:38:22 am »

You look to be in your late twenties...?
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2008, 09:46:10 am »

I'd say early to mid-twenties.

Also, Watsa definitely acts/sounds like 18. Nobody ever thought he was younger.  Smiley Perhaps his mental age is actually 18. Don't worry Watsa, we won't treat you like a child. Not that we treat anyone like a child. o_O
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2008, 09:49:47 am »

Of course, I haven't seen any childishness against myself, Nagumo, or RockSerpent...
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 11:52:18 am »

You look to be in your late twenties...?

Hahaha! There are 14 days before I turn 24. Grin

EDIT: Illumina is older than me.
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 02:52:45 pm »

Also, Watsa definitely acts/sounds like 18. Nobody ever thought he was younger.  Smiley Perhaps his mental age is actually 18.
Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2008, 06:58:32 am »

Back on-topic, there's something I remembered.

I usually am not comfortable with any form of physical contact. I don't physically hug people (though I do give 'virtual hugs'), not even some of my close friends. I'm not even comfortable with group hugs. The only exception is my mother and my best friend. I don't have any siblings, anyway. Tongue I've never actually held anyone's hand (again, minus the exceptions). I'm very non-touchy-feely. I don't know if that will change when (IF) I fall in love or something. Lol.

edit: Also, I don't warm up to strangers easily.
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2008, 08:09:19 am »

Hmm... that's interesting... for some reason you seemed like the warm caring type that would just hug any new person you met...(not that I don't still think you are warm and caring.  Wink) Oh well, some people just aren't comfortable... you'll change, when meet someone you just really want to hold in your arms......

edit: Also, I don't warm up to strangers easily.

I'm like the opposite... usually when I meet someone for the first time, I just know if I like them or not... and if I do, I have pretty much no problem hugging them.  Grin I often find myself hugging my parents friends (the women, not the men, I just shake their hand.  Wink). But, I generally like people. Well, people older than me. I really don't like many people my age. Like, when I was at my uncle's party last week, my cousin(who's about two years older than me) had all his friends there, and I really didn't want to talk to them, or my other cousins around the same age. I had a lot more fun talking to my grandmother's cousin, and their friends, as well as my older cousin(son of a different uncle than who was having the party) and his girlfriend, who are both in their twenties. IDK, I just feel a whole lot better talking to mature people. Sometimes I feel like a 25-30 year-old trap in a 14-year-old's body. *shrug* I don't get it...
Report Spam   Logged

Nagumo
Fan

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 01:31:12 pm »

I want to see Richter and Maria as a couple.  Tongue
There so cute together  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 02:14:32 pm »