Crimson Renaissance
March 29, 2024, 03:44:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Crrrrrraaaazy story thread!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crrrrrraaaazy story thread!  (Read 355 times)
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« on: August 26, 2008, 03:02:24 pm »

So, tell some wacky stories here! And yes, I mean about weird things that happened in your life.

Mine:

So, this morning, my mom and I were going to this cool thrift shop/re-sale store, when we found out it didn't open for another hour, so to waste some time, we were going to go to Walmart, but passed by my eye doctor's place on the way. So, instead, we decided to waste some time leaving my glasses to get the scratch in them fixed, but since it would take about 2 weeks, and I need them for school next week, I had to get an exam for contacts.

So, of course, I went through the exam, the lady giving the pretest was unable to shoot the creepy puff of air into my eye, so we continued on, and then in the exam room, the doctor, a rather bumbling, clumsy guy, was setting up all the stuff, and he knocked over his cans of pens quite a few times.

After that, he tried to put the contacts in my eyes, but he was unable to pry my eyelids open, so we went outside, and he called this assistant girl over who was going to guide me through putting them in, and when she went to pour the "solution" into the... well, whatever it is you put contacts into, she ended up spilling it all over the desk, missing the container by a mile. Finally, when it came time to put the contacts in, I tried for about an hour, but I just could not do it.

So, to save my mom a lot of money, I had to pick out two new pairs of glasses in order to get some special deal. So, now I have three pairs of glasses, my originals are transitions, I have one that is regular, and the other is just sunglasses. So, all in all, a pretty crazy morning.

EDIT:
Oh, I forgot, when I finally almost gave up on the contacts, the doctor bent over to get something, and he... ripped his pants!! So, he had to wear a lab coat to cover it up.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 06:02:25 pm »

...The people there seemed really jittery. Clumsy, too. o_O And I envy you.. I've been stuck with one pair of glasses for over a year now, and they make me look old. I don't even wear them at home anymore, even if I technically need them.
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 06:04:27 pm »

Oh, yeah, they were all nuts. Then, there are to other old women, one of them was the one who gave me the eye exam, she kept winking at me, and the other one kept forgetting what was going on. She repeatedly asked us when my last exam was.
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 08:15:15 pm »

Here's a kuhraaaaaaazzzzzzeee story for you:

At the age of 4, I was to use glasses. My doctor said I'd probably stop using them around the age of 12. My father's family, though, half of which have glasses, told me that the same had been said to all of them, but they still used glasses as grown-ups.

So yeah, I stopped using them at age 8.

True story.

......Ok, ok, I got nuthin' Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 08:36:27 pm »

Meh, I suppose that'll do...
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 03:15:39 pm »

OOh, now I has another interesting story. I was at the Art/Lit Magazine meeting today, and I noticed something... interesting...  Wink Wink So, there are these two Goth girls (well, there are plenty, but I'm talking about the two HOT ones here  Grin Grin Wink) and anyway, sure it's a crazy packed room, but there were extra seats when they arrived, and still... they squeezed themselves together into one desk/chair... thing... practically with their arms AROUND EACH OTHER. Well, not exactly, but it did look suspicious... enough to clearly insinuate that they are lesbians....

...ah, the interests of CVfan13... fascinating, huh?  Roll Eyes Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum