Crimson Renaissance
March 28, 2024, 04:31:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Food Thread

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Food Thread  (Read 1120 times)
Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 01:20:14 am »

Also, according to this:
http://ask.yahoo.com/19991108.html
According to the site's caffeine index, coffee has the most caffeine with 47-164 milligrams per 5 ounce serving. The caffeine content depends on how the coffee is brewed -- fresh drip has the highest level, instant has the lowest. Second place is a little more difficult to determine. A single serving of black tea (5 oz.) can have anywhere from 25 to 110 milligrams of caffeine, while a single serving of Coca-Cola (12 oz.) measures in with 46 milligrams. However, when you break it down to caffeine per ounce, tea handily beats Coke.
So I guess it's possible for Black tea to have more caffeine than say, a cup of instant coffee.

wat

Damnit! Foiled again...But still, it's nowhere NEAR as unhealthy as coffee. Hell, scientists even claim coffee would be banned if it were invented today! Compare that to the fact that tea's actually said to be good for your health, helps avoid heart cancer or something.

Hah! I win!

You are a winner, sir.

LOL! Swiss navy. Grin

I'm stating my correction of "reminded"

QUESO!

I like "nutella" (TM), very much!

I like green and black tea. I don't like cinnamon tea too much. Vanilla tea is nice, one of my favorites. Mint tea is great, but I think I like green tea a lot better.
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum