Crimson Renaissance
March 30, 2024, 03:58:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sexual orientation

Poll
Question: What is your sex/sexual orientation?
Male/Straight - 5 (29.4%)
Male/Gay - 2 (11.8%)
Male/Bi - 6 (35.3%)
Female/Straight - 4 (23.5%)
Female/Gay - 0 (0%)
Female/Bi - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexual orientation  (Read 2747 times)
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2008, 06:54:21 pm »

Speaking of lesbians... I can't believe NO ONE is aroused enough by (possible) lesbian Goth girls to reply to my post in that other thread!  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2008, 11:39:06 am »

Hmm. Not to be offensive (not that it sounds offensive it's just... oh you know what i mean Tongue), but I know someone who told me this: There are no permanent bisexuals. It's either one is heterosexual or homosexual.. There has to be a winning side. Bi can be a stage one may go through. Or at least that's what he told me about it. Also, he said that being bi was an "excuse to avoid being labeled as gay"..  What do you guys think?
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2008, 12:30:12 pm »

That is just silly and absurd.
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2008, 01:25:38 pm »

That is just silly and absurd.

Replace silly and absurd with ignorant and prejudiced, and you have my opinion. Bisexuality is just as much a sexuality as homo- and heterosexuality. Of course, there are some people who just aren't really sure about whether they're uni- or bisexual, but a majority usually just settle on bisexual, and get twice the type of love. Saying that bisexuality, in itself, does not exist is just...ignorant.
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2008, 02:00:57 pm »

And I thought Warfreak was always so agreeable... well, yes, that is absurd and ignorant. But of course, she herself is not, nor ever has, been bisexual, so, who are we to judge her opinion? Or rather, who is she to judge those who ARE bi?

Again... I emphasize... HOT LESBIAN GOTH GIRLS!!!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2008, 02:39:41 pm »

Well, at least I'm glad that it was just someone she knew, not an opinion she herself had formed.

...if it was, please reconsider your priorities.
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2008, 02:51:17 pm »

Priorities, huh?  Cheesy Well now... what do you mean?
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2008, 02:56:36 pm »

Priorities, huh?  Cheesy Well now... what do you mean?

I was talking about Warfreak, in the sense that she should much rather trust a bunch of bi people that also know a bunch of bi people (at least two of us do) rather than some guy she knows who thinks s/he knows something that we don't. Makes sense, doesn't it?

...if I'm being too harsh, just say so, I'll be nicer Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2008, 03:11:03 pm »

Meh, I'm sure Lady Warry understands, and this doesn't seem like her type of opinions... more like Mercurius' philosophies... then of course, he might end up trying to convince that sexuality in and of itself is not real and the reason a male, for example, has interest in another male is not because he is gay, but because he is a female entity in a male body, and vice versa.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2008, 11:28:15 pm »

Meh, I'm sure Lady Warry understands, and this doesn't seem like her type of opinions... more like Mercurius' philosophies... then of course, he might end up trying to convince that sexuality in and of itself is not real and the reason a male, for example, has interest in another male is not because he is gay, but because he is a female entity in a male body, and vice versa.   Undecided

I don't get the joke...
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?
warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2008, 08:58:34 am »

LOL you guys. Tongue No, of course it wasn't MY opinion, I was just asking you guys what you thought of his opinion... I don't really know much about bisexuality and thus have not formed a coherent stand regarding the issue. I'm not against bisexuality (seeing that I am friends with you guys here and have several bisexual friends IRL), that's for sure. Smiley According to the guy (whose opinion it belongs to), it's supposedly a psychological concept wherein being bi does not exist. Or something. He's into that stuff. Not that I know what he meant. It may also vary culturally though. o_O

I know the guy (whose opinion it belongs to) has several bisexual and homosexual friends who know about his opinions. Wink They still seem to be friends. 8D So I don't think it's meant to offend.
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2008, 11:55:44 am »

Hmmm, I might maybe be able to understand it if he's got a certain psychological basis for it, but still.

Then, you could say that we aren't really bi, we're just both gay and straight, one for each personality.

...every bi person out there has multiple personalities Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2008, 02:44:56 pm »

AH-HA! So my split-personaliticious ex-friend really IS bi!! No wonder question of sexuality offended him/her....  Cheesy

IRL

You know, that term "in real life" has always annoyed me.... I mean, I know you guys exist and I know you know I exist, I mean that should be considered real life, am I correct? I only say that make-believe fantasies aren't "IRL". That said, I know what you mean, but a better phrase should be devised, I mean, I consider *most* of you to be some of my BEST friends in the WORLD and I consider it part of my real life. But bah, not to go off-topic...
Report Spam   Logged

deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2008, 03:51:01 pm »

You know, that term "in real life" has always annoyed me.... I mean, I know you guys exist and I know you know I exist, I mean that should be considered real life, am I correct?
It's probably used because we don't exactly know each other in person.
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2008, 07:47:23 pm »

^ Yeah. As of the moment, there really isn't a better term for it, which is why I used it. o_O I guess "real life" in that context consists of people you've seen personally and people you mingle with physically. >.<
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum