Crimson Renaissance
March 28, 2024, 04:18:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Roleplay

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roleplay  (Read 249 times)
Gimph
Newcomer

C++ Noob

« on: November 29, 2008, 01:49:37 pm »

Alright, I figured that, assuming enough people are interested, we could start a roleplaying campaign here in the forums. It would be serious roleplay though - Not like the Crazy Story thing. The first thing we need to do is get enough members and develop our characters. Then, we can design our world, agree upon game rules, and BAM - We can begin. I'll get things started.

My character will be...

Giltren Morehammer the dwarf, an outcast from the northern mountains. Banned from his village for blasphemy against the dwarven goddess of the earth, Ushara, Giltren Morehammer wandered the land for months, cold and alone. One day, during his travels, Giltren stumbled into a dark forest, which, oddly, he found to be filled with goblins and monsters! He had heard of this forest many times before, but never had he heard of anything dangerous. The forest was known for peace and tranquility, yet now, evil beasts thrive there in vast numbers! Feeling curious, Giltren entered the strange forest, which, unbeknownst to him, marked the begin of his epic quest that would soon decide the fate of the world.

Description:
Short (obviously, he's a dwarf) and muscular, with long, messy hair, which streams down to the middle of his back. He wears an iron helmet with a point on the top, a green tunic with leather boots and gloves, and his iron hammer, which he crafted himself. Pretty much, the typical dwarf. Tongue

The names of the mountains and forest are to be decided later, assuming enough members join up, and new equipment will be obtained later once rules are assigned.
We need as many members as we can get, so please join up today!
Report Spam   Logged

You grab your gun and shoot at the chiwawa, but one of the monster's tentacles knocks the bullet aside before it hits its target. You feel a tentacle grab each of your limbs before ripping them apart in four directions. Blood sprays all across the room, staining the room in a crimson coat of red.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mercurius
Geek

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 09:11:49 pm »

I will think about my character, and post about it after that.
Report Spam   Logged

Atreicni aroh us, atreic se etreum al. Niatrecnu ruoh sti, niatrec si htaed.
Maria Renard fanlisting
Quote from: CVfan13
No, I mean, I know a hot guy when I see one, but I'm not like "OMG, f*ck me, Trevor!" You know what I mean?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum