Crimson Renaissance
April 17, 2024, 11:40:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

nothing?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: nothing?  (Read 2236 times)
True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 12:23:43 pm »

Well in my case it isn't exactly "lately".. We'll be in our third month together by the start of August. It's actually a pretty serious relationship.
I dunno. I'm just realizing how much more fun it is when the person you're together with is a close friend with similar interests. Although I don't have anything but a pseudo-relationship more than 6 months back to compare with, and that was with someone I couldn't relate to much. Undecided

Ahh, I see. Well, here's to hoping we can get that far, too! Can't say I've noticed many common interests, though, but he does apparently play some RTS games. Which is, uhhh, literally my least favourite genre of them all. Let's see if we can't get him to play Megaman or some such Tongue

I do use Yahoo IM more.. I hope we manage to catch each other there, though. >.< I'd say it's pretty difficult since the only time I can go online is at night here, which is daytime in the US and I-don't-know-what-time-it-is-in-Sorrow's-place (o_O), and only for short periods. We'll see Smiley Do you guys know my Y!M (Yahoo!Messenger) ID?

That I do, that I do...

And your place is a couple of hours before mine (8 hours, I think) so if you come on around midnight, it's 4 in the afternoon here, which should make for the ideal time. Let's see if we can meet up next week (no online at the summer cottage :\)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum