Crimson Renaissance
March 28, 2024, 01:36:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CALLING ALL OLD CHAPELGOERS!

Since the Chapel is closed at the moment, we can hang around here!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

nothing?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: nothing?  (Read 2210 times)
CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 02:31:01 pm »

Duh, what else would I be?  Roll Eyes Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

"If you want to know, beat me!" -Joachim Armster

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 04:24:26 am »

Lol, what? XD

No, he's NOT cute. Honestly someone I didn't expect myself to date, but we were close friends for two years and it just sort of happened. Tongue It's really a nice experience.

On a a different note, do you guys have a particular term for those painful things you randomly get in your mouth (if you do get them)? Mouth sores I suppose? Oh wait, I think they're called canker sores. I have three on my tongue, and they hurt. Having difficulty enjoying food here, but I'm doing my best. XD Can't keep me away from food.

Yeah, so that's my random tale of the day. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make..."
deuueaugh
Super Obsessant

OH GOD OLD ME

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 05:49:41 pm »

Those pimple-like things? I really hate it when I get those.
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2009, 08:31:13 pm »

Speaking of love, I have a small story...

But in order for the story to work, I need you to imagine a certain situation. Imagine you're playing Symphony. And then you come across this enemy that has an AWESOME weapon drop, one of your very favourites in the game. So you start grinding. And you grind and you grind.

You grind.

And you grind.

And you grind some more.

But it just...isn't coming! After hours of grinding, you just get enough and put the game down and start playing something else.

Some weeks, maybe months later, you remember "oh hey I forgot about that save file, I better finish it" and you start playing the game again. You happen upon that same enemy, but decide "Naaah, it's not worth it, I'll just leave it alone..." but then, lo and behold, after killing just one of them (it was in your way or something) the weapon is dropped! You pick it up and feel all warm and fuzzy inside, almost ecstatic.

Yeah, I was camping, and one of the guys in my tent was pretty much like that. Way back when I felt something was happening, but eventually I just gave up. And then, uhh, he made a move himself. The other guy in the tent was asleep, too, so it was alright.

Now he's at his summer cottage, and I already miss him ;____;

[/venting]

Also, Warfreak, I know you love this place and all, but you have to come to the Chapel, too, we all miss you there Sad
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 12:00:26 pm »

That's an interesting comparison.
.... You SURE the guy in the tent was asleep? o_O .. I think it's still nice when things work out that way. A twist of fate, but not quite so dramatic. Smiley

Aww, I'm touched. Smiley .. It's just that the Chapel is very active, and there are loads of things to read there... Which isn't exactly something I'm up to doing right now. :p Not when I'm up to my neck in schoolwork. Even more so than last year(!). There isn't an end in sight to it..
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 02:04:46 pm »

Ahh, I know what you mean.

You should still drop in, though, if only to say hi to us and stuff. Perhaps reply in a couple of topics here and there, just a little bit...

of course, only if you trust yourself enough to not sink into the neverending pit of procrastination >___>
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 09:39:34 pm »

fun fact:

The camping trip was actually with the local gay youth group (surprise that I'd pick up a guy there...)

Last year's camping trip with the same group was the first time I ever saw that guy.

It's like it's gone full circle Cheesy

Also, thinking back, those moments where we were cuddling feel so...surreal and weird right now. Almost as if I can't bring myself to believe they actually happened.

Thinking deeper back, though, it felt VERY real while it was going on. But maybe that's just because I didn't even want to imagine the possibility of it being anything but truth and...yeah

christ I'm venting again
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

~
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 11:03:05 am »

Cool. XD

Ehh, I know what you mean. I think it happened to me once before. Cuddling phase, and then surreal-phase. I think it happens if you don't see each other often enough.. If you don't mind me asking, are you together now?

I'll try to drop by the Chapel every now and then. Smiley [Most likely every then. If that makes any sense at all  Grin]
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 02:16:59 pm »

Cool. XD

Ehh, I know what you mean. I think it happened to me once before. Cuddling phase, and then surreal-phase. I think it happens if you don't see each other often enough.. If you don't mind me asking, are you together now?

After the camping trip (Sunday) he went to his summer cottage and I haven't seen him since D: I've been living my usual lone nerd life ever since then, only somewhat, er, more strict regarding, well, certain things >____> Oh, the strenuous life of being in a relationship...

I'll try to drop by the Chapel every now and then. Smiley [Most likely every then. If that makes any sense at all  Grin]

Yes, I get it.

I didn't find it to be very funny, though Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 03:53:18 pm »

Oh, you lucky people and your lives. >.<

You know Sorrow, when you started your analogy with the grinding and grinding with no results, I started to get a really bad alternate thought as to what you relating it to. XD  Lips Sealed

Your cuddling experience seems very interesting. But was that all that happened? Didn't you talk or anything, or did you just start cuddling? I can't imagine just cuddling with someone out of nowhere for no apparent reason other than to be close to that person...

Well, it seems like you two have been having very interesting lives lately.
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 05:17:07 pm »

You know Sorrow, when you started your analogy with the grinding and grinding with no results, I started to get a really bad alternate thought as to what you relating it to. XD  Lips Sealed

Oh wow, that got me to lol! oh, CVfan :3

Your cuddling experience seems very interesting. But was that all that happened? Didn't you talk or anything, or did you just start cuddling? I can't imagine just cuddling with someone out of nowhere for no apparent reason other than to be close to that person...

Well, he had feelings towards me, he probably felt I had feelings towards him, he just...went for it. And, due to my feelings towards him, I didn't stop him. Rest is history!

......I really should talk to him, though. He'll probably be getting back from his summer cottage soon Tongue

Edit: Warfreak, y'know what you should do? You should come onto MSN. That way we can talk about our guys to our hearts' content Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

CVfan13
Global Moderator
Super Obsessant

Castlevania Addict

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 06:39:15 am »

She never seems to use it, otherwise I'd talk to her more. She uses Yahoo IM, I believe. I meant to download but.... I never got around to it. Tongue

Hey, while you're at, you guys should get marto to join your conversation.  Tongue
Well, he had feelings towards me, he probably felt I had feelings towards him, he just...went for it. And, due to my feelings towards him, I didn't stop him. Rest is history!

......I really should talk to him, though. He'll probably be getting back from his summer cottage soon

Oh, I get it. That makes sense when you put it that way. Like a leap of faith, so to speak. You could have easily yelled at him and called him a creep, but you didn't because you liked it.

Didn't he just go to his summer cottage though? You said the camping trip was on Sunday, but he went there afterward, right?
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 09:10:35 am »

She never seems to use it, otherwise I'd talk to her more. She uses Yahoo IM, I believe. I meant to download but.... I never got around to it. Tongue

Hey, while you're at, you guys should get marto to join your conversation.  Tongue

Well then, Yahoo IM it is!

......I really should talk to him, though. He'll probably be getting back from his summer cottage soon

Oh, I get it. That makes sense when you put it that way. Like a leap of faith, so to speak. You could have easily yelled at him and called him a creep, but you didn't because you liked it.

Yeah, pretty much.

Christ, I could never muster the courage to do such a thing myself Tongue

I probably wouldn't yell, though, just try to, err, politely ask him to get the hell off of me or some such...

Didn't he just go to his summer cottage though? You said the camping trip was on Sunday, but he went there afterward, right?

Yes, that he did. Probably back by now, I really need to call him...
Report Spam   Logged

warfreak
Administrator
Super Obsessant

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 09:34:29 am »

Yes, I get it.

I didn't find it to be very funny, though Undecided
It wasn't meant to be. XD

Well in my case it isn't exactly "lately".. We'll be in our third month together by the start of August. It's actually a pretty serious relationship.
I dunno. I'm just realizing how much more fun it is when the person you're together with is a close friend with similar interests. Although I don't have anything but a pseudo-relationship more than 6 months back to compare with, and that was with someone I couldn't relate to much. Undecided

I do use Yahoo IM more.. I hope we manage to catch each other there, though. >.< I'd say it's pretty difficult since the only time I can go online is at night here, which is daytime in the US and I-don't-know-what-time-it-is-in-Sorrow's-place (o_O), and only for short periods. We'll see Smiley Do you guys know my Y!M (Yahoo!Messenger) ID?

Communication is the key to a good relationship.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

True Sorrow
Global Moderator
Geek

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 12:23:43 pm »

Well in my case it isn't exactly "lately".. We'll be in our third month together by the start of August. It's actually a pretty serious relationship.
I dunno. I'm just realizing how much more fun it is when the person you're together with is a close friend with similar interests. Although I don't have anything but a pseudo-relationship more than 6 months back to compare with, and that was with someone I couldn't relate to much. Undecided

Ahh, I see. Well, here's to hoping we can get that far, too! Can't say I've noticed many common interests, though, but he does apparently play some RTS games. Which is, uhhh, literally my least favourite genre of them all. Let's see if we can't get him to play Megaman or some such Tongue

I do use Yahoo IM more.. I hope we manage to catch each other there, though. >.< I'd say it's pretty difficult since the only time I can go online is at night here, which is daytime in the US and I-don't-know-what-time-it-is-in-Sorrow's-place (o_O), and only for short periods. We'll see Smiley Do you guys know my Y!M (Yahoo!Messenger) ID?

That I do, that I do...

And your place is a couple of hours before mine (8 hours, I think) so if you come on around midnight, it's 4 in the afternoon here, which should make for the ideal time. Let's see if we can meet up next week (no online at the summer cottage :\)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum